Covid 19 update
WAAPA is committed to providing a safe learning environment for its students and guests. Social distancing is encouraged and hand sanitising is mandatory before entering teaching spaces according to the latest directives from the WA government.
The Junior Academy program is designed specifically for young people who have a passion for performing.
This exciting and intensive training program gives primary and secondary students the opportunity to develop a range of skills that will enable them to become confident performers. They will establish strong voice and movement skills and explore a range of acting techniques.
By being a part of the WAAPA Junior Academy program, you will:
- learn with expert tutors from WAAPA and industry guests
- collaborate with other students who share a passion for performance
- develop and build on the foundation skills of acting and performance including voice and movement
- learn how to develop believable characters
- apply your knowledge to scripts and improvisations for stage and screen
- share your work with family and friends at the end of each term The program runs from February to December each year, in line with the school terms.
If you would like to discuss the program or any aspects of the delivery, please contact:
Phone: (61 8) 6304 6775
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 08 63046775 if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.